Create your GH Wallstreet profile
Fill in the form below to get instant access:
Our support team will be at your disposal for smooth online trading. You can contact us in the following Address/email
G H Market LTD, 16 Hutson St., Suite 304, Belize City, Belize.
The use of this website is subject to that stated in this document and form agreement and an obligation on the part of the customer:
a) The information in the site is based on the data received from available and recognized sources, from reports, and/or from other sources regarded as reliable. However, the information has not been verified and/or checked by us, and we make no pretensions to presenting it as complete, accurate, or reliable.
b) GH Wallstreet is not responsible for damage of any kind liable to be caused as a result of use of the website and/or of the information presented in it because of malfunctions and/or unavailability of the website including its various services, either because of a failure of the Internet and/or of the computers of the Internet suppliers and/or the GH Wallstreet computers and/or the customer’s computer.
c) In all cases of contradiction and/or incompatibility between the information appearing in the website and the information recorded in GH Wallstreet’s books, the information recorded in GH Wallstreet’s books shall take precedence. GH Wallstreet shall not bear responsibility for damage and/or losses of any kind liable to be caused as a result of reliance on the information appearing in the website.
This website, the information, the programs that may be downloaded from it, and additional elements advertised in it, are subject to and protected by the international copyright laws. Use of the website is subject to making fair use only in accordance with these laws. It is not permitted to copy, change, distribute, or make commercial use of the information except with permission of the holders of the copyright.
GH Wallstreet has the right to change the website from time to time, including adding and/or discontinuing services and/or changing instructions and conditions of use of the website and/or discontinuing the activities of the website in whole or part, at its sole discretion. The customer shall have no complaint, claim, or right to indemnification of any kind for damage that he claims was caused to him because of the change.
GH Wallstreet is committed to comply with Anti Money Laundering Rules (AML Rules) and does its best efforts to verify the identity of its client. Being a client of GH Wallstreet you are kindly requested to provide valid copies of a set of documents. Clients who fail to provide such valid copies within 7 days since the time of their account activations – may have their account blocked until such documents are e-mailed or faxed to our compliance department. (You may contact us for any questions in this request by e-mail: email@example.com).
Rebate Accounts are swap charge & trading commission rebated type of account with low spread compared to general trading account. In this type of account, withdrawal of deposited amount will be processed after one year from the account opening date. Profit in the trading account above the deposited amount can be withdrawn at any time upon withdrawal submission.
The website may permit the downloading of programs. GH Wallstreet and/or the software manufacturer are not responsible for damage of any kind liable to be caused as a result of the said downloading of programs and/or as a result of use of any program downloaded from the website.
These conditions of use are in addition to the contract signed between GH Wallstreet and the customer, and this document does not change or cancel any condition of this contract.
1. Customers with an initial deposit of not less than $1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) will be eligible for Special Trading Benefits Package.
2. Customer accounts with atleast 3 months prior trading and 10% profit can be upgraded to Special Trading Benefits Package.
3. On the satisfaction of all the Eligibility Criteria as above, the Customer or the Associate shall make a request to GH Wallstreet to upgrade the account to Special Trading Benefits Package.
4. STB accounts are zero commission accounts.
5. STB accounts are privileged to avail raw spreads.
6. Capital protection will be provided.
7. STB accounts will have a 6 months lock-in period and the customers cannot make a withdrawal of initial deposit amount during this period.
8. Profit withdrawal will be on a quarterly basis from the date of upgrade of the account to STB
1. Credit Facility given in the account is for a maximum period of 2 Months.
2. Credit facility will be removed and account will be closed in case the client fail to transfer the fund from the registered bank account within 2 months from the date of Availing Credit facility.
3. Credit facility is not exposed for withdrawal ant that permits only for taking positions in the market.
4. Amount reflecting in the credit facility account is not an asset of the client.
5. The fund transferred to the trading account by the client and profits generated using credit facility after initial fund transfer is available for withdrawal at any point of time.
6. Profit withdrawal is restricted quarterly and capital withdrawal is restricted for a minimum period of 6 month from the day of initial fund transfer from the client.
“Associate” shall mean to include an individual or firm who introduces and connects the Customers who wish to avail the trading service with GH Wallstreet. The Associate shall also have expertise analysing the market and provides education, training and support to the Customers to ensure that the Customers are able to manage their trading accounts with GH Wallstreet.
Responsibilities of an Associate:
1. The Associate shall educate the Customer or the Customer’s representative on the basics of analysing the market including aspects pertaining to trading such as technical and fundamental analysis, placing order, closing order, stop loss, take profit, modifying order etc.
2. The Associate shall provide the Customer with a practical training on a demo account and shall ensure that the Customer is well educated and aware of the risk involved in the business of trading.
3. Since GH Wallstreet does not have extensive representation to address the issues and queries of the retail Customers directly, the Associate of the Customer shall be responsible for educating and providing assistance to the Customer in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to communicating, attending any meetings and coordinating with the Customers in order to address any queries, complaints or requests that may be raised by the Customer.
Rights of an Associate:
1. The Associate shall reserve the right to accept or reject a Customer prior to the deposit of amounts in the Customer trading accounts that is maintained with GH Wallstreet.
2. The Associate shall request on behalf of the Customer for upgrading or downgrading the account held by the Customer such as upgrading from Mini Account to Standard Account and downgrading from Standard account to Mini account. The upgrading or downgrading of account shall not be carried out more than once in a quarter.
3. The Associate shall assist in closing the Customer’s trading account in the event of death of the Customer or in the event the Customer becomes incapacitated to operate its trading account with GH Wallstreet. In the event of happening of the above, the Associate shall verify, identify and assist the nominee who shall be relative of the Customer either by blood or marriage. The Associate shall ensure that the trading account is closed by the nominee and shall assist in the disbursement of benefits to the rightful nominees.
Restriction of an Associate:
1. The Associate shall not be authorized to perform any monetary transaction or trade on behalf of the Customer by accessing the Customer account. The Customer shall not share the trading account details such as user name and password with the Associate or any third party.
2. The Associate is not authorized to share the profit and loss accruing on the Customer’s trading account with the Customer. The Associate is only authorized to receive the commission on the trades.
3. The Associate shall not coerce the Customer to perform a trade from its trading account. All activities performed by the Customer from its trading account shall be the responsibility of the Customer and all such activities shall be performed wilfully. The Associate shall not be held liable for any loss that the Customer may incur and suffer from any trade carried out from the trading account of the Customer.
4. GH Wallstreet may accept requests and follow instructions from the Associates on behalf of the customers except Withdrawals and Deposits.
5. The customer holds the sole discretion to choose/reject/terminate their associate's services but need to send an email to GH Wallstreet official email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) from their registered email id to update the status.
6. If any Customer having disputes with their Associates, the Customer need to send a detailed email to GH Wallstreet official email account (email@example.com) from their registered email id regarding the issue(s) prior to any legal proceedings. Else GH Wallstreet will lock the Customer's account till the legal decision is made on that case.